Given the population growth and or development of livestock / poultry and the increasing needs for human food of animal origin as well as the conversion of feed raw materials into renewable energy. This leads to the high price of the raw material feed / poultry. Feed costs occupy a dominant portion of the cost of production of livestock / poultry ± 75%. Increasing the price of food will be more expensive. On the other hand, selling prices of livestock / poultry not necessarily able to adjust up. This is due to the limited purchasing power.
Leave a theory which teaches that the feed intake layer should be much, 115 -120 g / head / day or even more. When followed blindly will cause farm businesses fall into wasteful, F.C.R average of all ages can 2,30 or more. Become uncompetitive. Upon entering the era of ASEAN tariff-free market (WHEREAS) 2015 only, can cause ROLL CAGES.
Then, we – farmers – should be able to make a breakthrough to get the production costs, especially the cost efficiency of feed. Below I tell you that my efforts do with simple techniques and appropriate to pressure feed costs. The result, biasa saya up load di group-group facebook, in the form of weekly and monthly production reports. My story is a summary of the fragments of the story of each chapter and section.
FEED INTAKE SEDIKIT ± 105 GRAM / Eco / THREAD, BUT ENOUGH, CAN BE OBTAINED BY TECHNIQUE :
1. Provision of drinking water MUST wear nipple, can help save feed intake 2 – 3 g / head / day compared to the provision of potable water use gutter. And, can reduce the risk of disease transmission. When providing potable water use gutters, a lot of wasted feed along the water and in the event of illness, transmission will be faster and more powerful. Food that is stuck to the half chicken will fall off or dissolve in water while drinking chicken. This happens over and over again in a day. Waste water and waste feed and wasteful electricity costs.
Of course, with a note, This installation should be right nipple, water discharge from the nipple to be out 8 – 10 liters per jam, can still produce a good high performance body weight of chicken, HD and egg weight;
NIPPLE MODEL drat
NIPPLE INSTALLED IN PVC PIPE AW, DIAMETER 1 Inches
2. Officers feeder MUST wear anti scattered, can use the :
2.1. Manual feeder, form of a funnel feed;
2.2. Semi automatic feeder, encouraged to use human power;
2.3. Automatic feeder, driven electricity use.
Note : can save feed 2 – 3 g / head / day.
FUNNEL DIVIDER MANUAL FEED, ANTI TERCECER
AUTOMATIC/SEMI AUTOMATIC FEEDER LAYER
3. Feed mixing wear a "mixer" horizontal model because it can produce homogeneity 94 – 95% compared to the "mixer" that produce only vertical homogeneity 85 – 88%. Especially when mixing manually, only produce uniformity 75 – 80%. Differences homogeneity high feed (94 – 95%) This can result in savings of as much as feed intake 2 – 3 g / head / day.
MIXER HORISONTAL MANUAL
Horizontal MIXER MODEL "MOLLEN" KAPASITAS 30 KG OF DRY
Mixer HORISONTAL KAPASITAS EFEKTIF 500 KG OF DRY
Mixer HORISONTAL KAPASITAS EFEKTIF 1.000 KG OF DRY
4. Make quality feed equivalent "PERTAMAX PLUS". Certainly must use the raw material feed is good and right with the formulation that meets the rules BALANCE each element to meet the needs of chickens. Compared with equal quality feed "PREMIUM" could result in savings 3 – 4 g / head / day.
FEED FORMULATION PRINCIPLE
5. To improve digestion and absorption of food, then use the "Octane Booster" feed, ie probiotika specifically for poultry. Probiotika can produce enzymes that work :
5.1. Amilolitik : enzymes that help digest starch / complex carbohydrates into simple;
5.2. Lipolitik : enzymes that help digest fats into fatty complex simple;
5.3. Proteolitik : enzymes that help digest complex proteins into simpler proteins;
5.4. Cellulolytic : enzymes that help digest crude fiber cellulose into simple carbohydrates;
5.5. Lignolitik : enzymes that help digest lignin into simpler carbohydrates;
5.6. Asidofilus : enzyme that helps maintain acidity in the digestive tract so that until the colon is still acidic at pH 5,5 – 6,0. In acidic conditions, the pathogen is hampered its growth and development.
Note: the use of special probiotika these birds can produce feed efficiency 3 – 5 g / head / day.
Label then brosur Win_Prob In Vivo Liquid
The dose 2 ml/liter air minum, layer and broiler, given morning and afternoon
Win_Prob In Vivo Powder
The dose 1 kg / ton pakan, broiler and layer
She poin 1 – 5 all done simultaneously, the cumulative savings of feed can be obtained 10 – 13 g / head / day, dari feed intake 120 g / head / day to 105 – 107 g / head / day, but enough.
FEED INTAKE CRITERIA LITTLE BUT ENOUGH, WAS:
1. Chicken body weight can enter the appropriate standard and according to age strainnya. If yet less, maximum 2%. Then, weight control chicken do the minimum each month. If the bias is too wide, do corrections of measured and structured. Sampling was done with methods DIAGONAL chicken RANDOM SAMPLING. Weight loss is such an interesting lokomoti network carriage numbers 2 – 5 below.
2. Healthy Chicken, signs :
2.1. Did not happen cannibal cannibal little or events;
2.2. Shrinkage does not exceed the number of chickens 0,20% per week.
3. High uniformity, > 85%, will produce a high definition (default 82 – 84%). The trick :
3.1. Perform rigorous selection and grading during pre-laying period each 2 weeks since climbed into the cage and the last production at the age of 20 week. Chickens are grouped together into a grade A A, grade B group B and group C, Grade C. Chickens in group C, preferential treatment in terms of governance and feed;
3.2. Giving feed rations measured by the number of chickens per line, not per cage;
3.3. Alignment should be done routinely feed a minimum of every 2 jam : o'clock 07:00, 09:00, 11:00, 14:00 and 16:00 local time.
4. Average egg weight of all ages can be cultivated layer peak at the minimum 62,5 grams per item. This is the hardest part. Can be obtained when : 1) water intake, 2) feed intake dan 3) sufficient oxygen intake.
5. The end result, feed conversion ratio (F.C.R) average of all ages can layer ± 2,05.
(By drh. Djarot Winarno, Konsulatan Management Experts Livestock and Nutrition)